Tuesday 29 July 2014

Olivia's battle round for The Voice- Kids (youtube clip)


To all my overseas friends, here is Olivias' battle round for The Voice- kids. As mentioned before she had to sing against her BFF (grrrr) so it was bitter-sweet for both the winner and the looser. I am grateful that all the 'goodbye' comments on the Voice- kids FB page have all been about Olivia's personality and how they will miss watching her. It melted my heart!! I will try to find the whole clip- where they introduce everyone before they sing, it is super cute! Thanks everyone for your support! Go TEAM DELTA!










Honestly, these compliments are just the icing on the cake from the fabulous experience we have had so far!  So many other battle rounds had upsets (where the best singer didn't go through) and all the comments are bagging on the person who did go through. Olivia was legitimately beat by Alexa so I am pleased with the outcome.  Other battle rounds had little kids paired up with big kids with the bigger kids going through. This resulted in comments bagging the show and how the battle was 'unfair'  Olivia's group was mostly 10 year olds with one 9 year old. They picked the best singer and the comments were nothing but kind. All I can say is I am very pleased!  Go Team Delta! Go Alexa!!

No comments: