Monday 9 March 2009

Mosman

Mosman is my favorite place in Sydney so far! I would live there if I could. This weekend we went to Balmoral beach in Mosman and the kids played in the water. Stan and I went snorkeling and built sand castles.  There wasn't a cloud in the sky and the weather was cool enough that we did not ever get too hot. The cliffs that enclosed the ocean took my breath away. I didn't know this place was so close to me!  If only the houses did not start at 2 million dollars I would move to mosman in a heart beat!!  

5 comments:

go boo boo said...

It looks incredible!

Amanda said...

WOW! That is stunning.

Angela said...

Absolutely georgeous!

Emily said...

You're going to have to email me your address again...

byuccstar
at
yahoodotcom

...it'll just have to be something small.

Amanda said...

You need to blog more! Every time you have a new post I show it to Brady and try to talk him into moving there. I need some more help!

Did you make the cookies?
Also, I'd love to chat this week. Do you know what our time difference is?