Monday 26 July 2010

Year 1 class photo


Here are Olivia's class pictures for her year 1 class. Her teacher is named miss Wong and all the girls call her miss Swan! She is lovely and Olivia could not be in a better class! Olivia was too small to sit on the front row so they tried to level her in the second row by having her stand on a book...do you see it? She had just been discharged from the hospital earlier that day and was so pale, I put a ton of blush on her to make her look a bit more alert and I think it did the trick!

3 comments:

cambersue said...

She is such a cute little thing! I feel so sad that i didn't make it. I guess that's the gamble of standby...crappy. Anyway, hope we make it some time:)

Harry and Suzanne said...

If you had not said anything we never would have noticed the book, because Olivia looks adorable and we were just looking at her beautiful little face. After a while we did look at the other kids and Miss Wong and the other lady. It puts our minds at ease when our kids have nice teachers. We like your new blog format, and we love you all!

Amanda said...

Is it just me or are there a lot of beautiful little girls in her class. Olivia may have just gotten out of the hospital, but she looks lovely. Hope you guys are doing well. I so wish we lived by you. Every time I think of your visit I tear up. It was so nice to see you guys.