Friday 20 August 2010

Thomas's 2 year photo shoot!

So we are a month late but we finally got outside to do a photo shoot of Thomas. We could not get him to look at us let alone smile. When we would say "smile" he would blow up his cheeks with air and make a monkey face. When we would have the perfect scenery he would run off faster than we could snap a picture. Feeling like we had nothing after an hour we went back through the pictures and found a few that could work...enjoy!
This was the best picture of Thomas smiling...he is about to hit me with a stick!
The giant stick he hit me with...now he is taking off to go smack something else.
Picking flowers to throw into the water

cute hu!
playing on the doc
watching the flowers fall into the water. This is the walking path outside our house.
We couldn't decide black and white or color! The black and white hides Mary in the background.
Below is the first picture we took, and probably the only one of him sitting and looking at us, with almost a smile...he has very deep dimples in both cheeks that show when he is really happy!
The little beach outside our house, he was obsessed with burying a rock, after throwing sand on me we decided to save the camera and come inside!
Thomas is always covering himself with diaper rash cream and toothpaste, after the photo shoot he wasted no time once he was in the house.

10 comments:

Harry and Suzanne said...

Way, way too cute our Thomas is! He certainly has his own personality, which we are thankful for. He must be oodles and oodles of fun! Sure wish we could spend time with him.
Love you all lots and lots!
ps HAPPY ANNIVERSARY dear Alisha and Stan!!

Harry and Suzanne said...

Grandpa and Grandma cannot stop looking at Thomas' pictures. He is soooooo handsome!

sue swinton said...

What a handsome, clever, energetic grandson I have. I miss watching him grow (sigh!) Love you all! XO

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

These are so cute! I bet you will look at them in a couple of weeks and realize how wonderful they are! Taking posed pictures of my kids is always such a painful event that I think it initially ruins the pictures for me.
I'm trying to upload pictures for our blog right now. So far we are loving it here!Its weird because I know things are a lot of different than in the US, but in many ways, Basel just feels like another city. Did you feel like that when you moved? I guess I was expecting to go through a huge culture shock and so far it hasn't hit me like I thought it would. We've only been here less than a week though, so I'm probably speaking WAY too soon.
Andrew just found out that he may have a conference in Sydney in October. If you guys are close he would love to see you!

Rachel said...

What a handsome little guy! :)
What is it with two year old's and toothpaste? Although Noah likes to eat it rather than smear it all over.

Eisha said...

Rachelle, Thomas eats the toothpaste...that was diaper cream on his face!

Amanda said...

I can not believe he is 2~That blows my mind!

Cute pictures. What do you use to edit?

Eisha said...

picasa!

cambersue said...

love those eyes!

brandy said...

What a little cutie!