Sunday 6 March 2011

No more baby teeth!

Olivia lost her first top tooth (she lost her bottom teeth in year 1). I guess it is about time. She is in year 2 and getting baptized this year so she is a little late but now that she is loosing her front teeth I am sad. They are the first of the obvious baby teeth. After these are gone you get the gap smile followed by the awkward smile until braces. It is like the end of younger childhood and you can never get that baby-teeth smile back! :-(
She was VERY excited!

My tooth box
Sadly the tooth fairy missed her tooth the first night due to the large amount of pillows in her bed (or so she said) and compensated by giving her an extra gold coin (dollar) covered in pixie dust.

3 comments:

Harry and Suzanne said...

Sweet Olivia, Teeth or no teeth, you are the most beautiful little girl, both inside and out, and we dearly love you.

sue swinton said...

Congratulations Olivia! Love your tooth box. I sure did enjoy being with your Dad. He is very proud of his beautiful family. He is bringing you something from me. You are the best! Love you all.

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

So sweet! I love the toothless grin! Sam lost his second upper tooth a long time after his first one. It also took forever to grow in. I think they are FINALLY close to being the same length now :)