Thursday 26 July 2012

Thomas turns 4!

Thomas turned 4 on July 8th! 
--
 As usual I did a little photo shoot to capture his personality-
 First, here he is with his favorite toy (a transformer) and favorite book (Gulliver Snip- a gift from his Tengelsen Great Grandparents) he reads it every night. Below is his favorite page from the book. It is about a boy who imagines he is in a clipper ship every night when he takes a bath. Here he is sailing down the stairs in a box after he has flooded the bathroom- Thomas thinks this is hilarious!
 And Lego's ...Thomas is always making me "dragons" Olivia helps him draw faces on his Legos!
Here is our little man!
 I love Thomas' blue eyes- 
 Thomas was such a good boy to sit out in the cold during this photo shoot- poor kid has a winter birthday out here!
 Here is his "cheeky smile" as his teachers would say-
 Thomas eats oatmeal (porridge) every morning. He loves it!
 Thomas loves cucumbers. Whenever we go shopping I always give him a cucumber to chew on while I go up and down the isles- he usually chews through two. I buy about 7 a week and have to hide them. He requested to eat one during the photo shoot.
 Thomas is very very affectionate. All his teachers at school and church comment on it. He will often come up to me to snuggle and then will play with my hair...I love it! He is also the ladies man- and will take care of all the girls at church (hold their hands etc...) This might have something to do with the fact that he is enrolled at a private all boys school-
 my favorite part about Thomas' smile is his gap between his teeth and his dimples-which only come out when he does a really big grin!
 Here we are racing to the front gate...he beat me!
 Whenever Thomas gets into trouble he say, "I'm sorry- but I just LOVE you mum!"...that works-
Thomas' best friends at school are Jack and Jimmy- They are all blond and blue eyed so we call them the "three musketeers" 
Happy birthday Thomas!!

4 comments:

Harry and Suzanne said...

Wish we could give Thomas a big hug; he is so huggable and adorable. But....he is growing up way too fast. You did a great job with the photo shoot Alisha. We thing your blog is wonderful! Thanks for keeping it up. Love you all!

The Francis Family said...

Thomas looks like a big kid now!! Happy Birthday Thomas!!

btengelsen said...

Is it a thing for musketeers to have blonde hair and blue eyes?

Happy birthday thomas. You're gelled hair makes you look like your at least 11 yrs old.

Eisha said...

I did the gel! Thomas tried to take it off but I won!