Thursday 17 January 2013

Nippers- flag racing

This week for nippers grandpa got to come along and take some pictures
 Here is Olivia with her board learning the technique 
 Next--Flag racing!
 See the kid turned around? Yep- that is Olivia- she is quick and she has to be since she is so small!
 Running
 and grabbing a flag. 
Every time you do the race there is one less flag (a lot like musical chairs)
 Fast forward...down to the final two

 Olivia sliding in...

and now a tug of war which resulted in a re-do... 
Final round again...




And Olivia lost... tears were shed, I know it's just a game but she lives for the flag races each week! :-) Can't wait for a nippers carnival where we get to compete with other beach teams!

4 comments:

btengelsen said...

The play-by-play suspense was killing me. Great job Olivia!

Also, if you (alisha) wore a nippers cap I don't know if I would be able to tell you and Olivia apart!

Harry and Suzanne said...

Way to go Olivia!!!!

The Tengelsens said...

I love all the updates. It looks like you guys are having a blast. Great pictures too!

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Bless Olivia's little heart! I love those pictures! There is just too much to comment about on your blog! Everything looks fantastic and I love seeing your adventures- so amazing! Thanks for keeping up to date and letting us see them!