Friday 9 January 2015

Thomas' 6 year old Birthday party!

Lately Thomas has been crazy about all things science! He really really really wants to be a scientist when he grows up. In fact, he was getting his blood taken the other day (more on that later) and he asked the lady what happens to his blood later and she said "we take it to the lab..." and then Thomas started yelling " I am going to work in a lab when I grow up, and I am going to be a scientist!!!"

He tells me every night when I put him to bed that "when he is a scientist, he will make a potion to help me not be a grandma, so I can be his mom forever and not die." This is why I love 6 year olds.

So there is a guy from our church (Ben Fairbanks) who is an actual scientist. He came to Thomas' birthday and did demonstrations for the kids. Everyone was really excited and Ben did such a fabulous job! Here are some pictures of the party.

 Changing the color of water from clear to red to clear again!

 Making your own Gak
 I love this one of Thomas

 And Elephant foam...you light it on fire-
 Later we had cake and ice cream and blew out the candles!
 6 years old already!!
 Happy Birthday Thomas! We love you!!

No comments: