Friday 2 May 2014

Mary's Baptism!

I very much wish I had a few more pictures to accompany this blog post. Mary had both my mom, my step-dad and my dad fly all the way from America to see her get baptised. Grandma Coltrin picked out Mary's baptism dress about 3 years ago (and I have had it in a closet ever since).  
It was very special, I gave a talk on baptism and why it is important. Grandma Coltrin gave a talk on the Holy Ghost, and grandpa Tengelsen gave the closing prayer. Mary had two friends from school come and support her. She was so beautiful and was such a good girl!


2 comments:

Harry and Suzanne said...

What a special blessing Mary is, and what a happy day for her. Baptisms are such an important part of a child's life. May our heavenly Father always hold her close. Love you Mary!

sue swinton said...

Beautiful girl! Handsome Dad! Heavenly Father will always love you.