Saturday 28 November 2009

Update

So, call me paranoid but the reason I went back private is because I have this map of people who read my blog and for a month I have had someone following me who lives in Iraq.... several times a day, daily. Being an ex-pat in Australia I don't want to be an easy target especially since I am sure I have talked too much about where I live, what my kids look like and where we go to school, where Stan works and so on and so forth!

Seriously, I am paranoid b/c its not like Iraq doesn't love Americans :-) and what could happen right?

I know I didn't give any of you guys time to say you wanted an invite so I just invited everyone I could think of! Email me or FB book me if you have any problems!--Eisha!

5 comments:

Harry and Suzanne said...

Be careful, careful, careful, please! If need be, call the local police. Now we are worried!
Love, Gr'pa and Gr'ma

The Francis Family said...

How do you find out who's reading your blog? Hopefully it was just a soldier guy who knew Stan. Scary!

Eisha said...

shanster--you see my map? Just add one to your blog (click on it and it will tell you how) and you can see every location that visits your blog...even if people don't leave comments!

The Francis Family said...

Cool Thanks Eish! I'll try it out! You're the best!

cambersue said...

ya, that has kind of freaked me out too. the only reason i haven't gone private a hundred times is that so many old friends have found me through my blog. but, i guess since i have the facebook thing now...that would take care of that right?