Saturday 12 December 2009

Preggers!


Ok--I did delete this post but it is back by either popular demand...or utter confusion by everyone who could read the title and not the full blog! :-o

So NO, I am not pregnant! I just have a TON of friends who are pregnant and I am wondering what is in the water! Serious: Here is a drum roll followed by a long list of friends/family!

Jan:
Laura (Twin), Melissa (Neighbor from Uni), Linda (cousin), Ruth (Oxford friend)
Feb:
Susan (cousin), Cassy (neighbor under me), Gabi (school mom friend).
March:
Cheryl (cousin)
April:
Tiffani (friend from Uni),
May:
Natalie (my PR VP from student Gov), Katie (old roomie), Jenna (sister in law), Hannah (cousin, Stans side)
June:
Adelle (PR ED from student gov), Thora (from Oxford), Melissa (law school friend)
July:
Brittany (cousin, Stans side)
August:
Danalisa (Oxford friend), Stacey (Oxford friend)

I seriously feel like I am missing about 3-4 people...let me know if you feel left out and good luck to ALL of YOU!--Eisha

3 comments:

Danalisa said...

you can add me in as due in Aug. LOL

Eisha said...

REALLY! hahahaha CONGRATS!

Sher Bear said...

Ad Brittany Bills Simmons in early July-Hannah is the end of May.