Sunday 25 April 2010

Fall weather!

So every Sunday evening we take the kids out for a walk around our apartment complex. This Sunday the fall weather has kicked in which merited the coats. We usually walk along the water and watch the boats and sunset, pet the dogs and watch the fishermen. Thomas is a pro now and knows just where to go, which only makes me super nervous since he likes to run ahead and we are always surrounded by water!
I LOVE this picture of Thomas. I couldn't get him to look at me for a picture so I asked him if I had a spider on my head and he finally looked a me--CLICK!
Yes, that is a crab...Thomas kept signing crab but when the fisherman would pick it up he would start screaming "YUCK"
Running to see the fisherman and the fish in the buckets! This is where Stan takes the ferry to work.
Olivia holding a fish!
Thomas looking at the fish...or should I say throwing rocks at the fish!
Pointing to a helicopter!
watching the sunset
The girls riding their scooter and jumping rope along the water, everything is so beautiful right now
Stan and Thomas with the mangroves in the background and the little paddle boats that the locals use to get to their big boats (docks aren't that popular out here--most people just anchor in the middle of the marina and then row back to shore and lock up to a mangrove)!

8 comments:

Angela said...

Great pictures. It's amazing how Thomas has grown!

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Thomas does look like a little boy now! It really looks lovely there...wish it wasn't so far to visit!

Amanda said...

what a great Sunday tradition.

Sher Bear said...

Your children are so adorable and I can't believe how they have grown!

~adelle said...

Looks like paradise!

I will let you know about the owls! :)

kathryn_swinton said...

everything looks great. sound wonderful. i'd love to join you all on Sun nights!

cambersue said...

So fun...we have got to make it down there while you guys are still there! when is the best time to go diving?

Harry and Suzanne said...

When we need a little pick-me-up, we just look at our great-grand children, and it does the trick.They are adorable. We miss you all so much!