Wednesday 14 April 2010

Manly Beach and the Bennions

So it is Easter Holiday in Australia right now. The kids get two weeks off of school and my husband even got a long weekend (4 days, Good Friday and Easter Monday.) It has been so fun to just relax post operation. Olivia has been doing great and is back to normal. This week we went to visit out expat friends the Bennions. they live in Manly...right on the beach. Manly is one of Sydney's most famous and beautiful beaches. Parking is difficult so having a friend nearby is a awesome because you can just grab your boogie board and walk on over to the beach. It was great fun and Olivia did fantastic in the water.
William (4), Burk (3), Olivia (6), Mary (4), Thomas (1), Soren (1)

Thomas and I enjoying one of the last hot days left as fall is creeping in!
Miss Mary!
The girls playing in the water
and William saving Mary...they have decided they are going to get married!

7 comments:

Danalisa said...

lovely pics!

Harry and Suzanne said...

We never, ever get tired of seeing and hearing what is happening in your corner of the world, especially the beautiful pictures. Thanks for keeping your blog up to date; it means so much to us! Love you all !!!!!

Heidi said...

I can't believe how tiny Olivia is! Both of your girls are beautiful, and Thomas reminds me a bit of Tyson, little bit of family resemblance!

Amanda said...

Olivia looks like she is doing great! I am so glad she is "back to normal".

Thomas is HUGE. What a silly boy.

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

I can't wait to go to the beach! Beautiful pictures!

sue swinton said...

Olivia looks well and happy. I am so glad! Mary is beautiful and Thomas looks so grown up. We are oh, so excited to see you in June. I love you. XO Grandma Sue

The Francis Family said...

I had to check your blog again just because your kids are so cute! I can't wait to see you guys in person! I love you so much and just so you know, you're still in our prayers! I hope Olivia fully recovers soon!