Tuesday 29 September 2009

Happy Birthday Mary!

Happy Birthday Mary! We are so excited to have you in our family! Below is Mary's 4 year old photo shoot, Stan decided it was a waste of money to take the kids in to a professional so I do it now. I tried to edit the pictures (it was such a sunny day and we needed all the pictures a little darker) but my computer screen keeps going on and off...when it is on it is barely visible so I hope these look Ok. Sorry! These are my favorites~enjoy!

The one and only "REAL" smile from the hour we spent...she has a really cheesy "fake" smile that she uses all the time now.
Her curly hair!
She is always picking flowers for me!
Showing me her seashells
Looking at the sea!

and getting ready to walk home

8 comments:

Rachel said...

She is adorable, and I love her dress!

The Elledges said...

I cannot believe she's already four! The pictures turned out great!

The Francis Family said...

She is so beautiful Eish! I love her curly hair! Great job as the photographer! All of your pictures seem to turn out just right!

Danalisa said...

Happy 4 Mary!! She is such a doll!!

Harry and Suzanne said...

Mary, you are darling and such a precious treasure to us. Your Mom takes great pictures.
We love you!
Gr-Grandpa and Gr-Grandma Tengelsen

Amanda said...

beautiful.

Amanda said...

Also, what do you use to edit?

Sidra said...

Scott thinks the same way as Stan does. The only problem is my SLR isn't digital, so I spend a lot of money on our "photo shoots". Sad. I love your pictures, though, and I tend to agree that although they aren't pro, they are more beautiful because they capture your children more perfectly.