Thursday 30 September 2010

Olivia turns 7 years old

Here is Olivia's 7 year old photo shoot. I might do some more later as I lament not having any really good close ups, and I want to show her new teeth coming in! Olivia has become very mature just in the last month. She teases less and helps more and has really taken Thomas on as her little buddy. I love her so much, especially when I think how rough life has been this last year for her with all her medical problems. She really makes me happy I had kids!











4 comments:

Harry and Suzanne said...

Oh, our beautiful Olivia, our first born great-granddaughter! We remember when we saw you for the first time when you were 14 days old. We were so happy and excited! We are thankful you are feeling better. Now for the pics your Mom took, they are great, and we especially love the picture of you on the bench with the pretty pink flowers behind you.
Love and miss you lots.
Gr-Gr'pa and Gr-Gr'ma Tengelsen

Amanda said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Olivia, I hope you had a great day! You deserve it!

sue swinton said...

Beautiful, beautiful girls! Couldn't love them more.

The Francis Family said...

I love the one of her jumping off the bench! It's the perfect action shot! You are an amazing photographer by the way! I love you and am not avoiding your calls! Sorry it has been so hard to get a hold of each other!!