Wednesday 27 August 2014

Tenilles Wedding!

So my baby sister Tenille got married!  I flew out to the USA for two days (yes I was in the air longer than on the ground), and got to see my gorgeous sister say "I DO" to Jake Gorringe. Here are some lovely pictures of their big day. 
First their engagement photo-  Jake proposed by bridal veil falls with just the two of them. He got down on one knee, asked my dad for permission and did everything the old fashioned way- so he is a keeper!
Here is Tenille right before she walks down the aisle
 Here is my dad doing his last walk with Tenille before giving her away-
I didn't get many pictures from the ceremony, but here is Jake "kissing the bride" 
I love Addisions' (flower girl) face! 
Man and wife!
 Tenille and Addision
 Tenille and the bridesmaids
 all the nieces and nephews...welcome to the family Jake!
 
Tengelsen kids-
 
The family
 Sisters 
 Wedding photo's of the couple-
 
The cake at the reception later that night!
Dance party- here are Tenille and Jacob (my little brother)
 Daddy daughter dance!
and they lived happily ever after-
Congrats you two!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great day!!! 6 months have gone by now and it's only getting better :)

Harry and Suzanne said...

Love Jake's response; yes, it truly is a "keeper", and he knows our Tenille is too. What a gorgeous couple!! And....we are not being partial; it's just true!