Thursday 25 August 2011

Thomas's 3 year photo shoot!

Thomas turned 3!
Below are some pictures and little facts/things about Thomas and this last year. Enjoy!
This year Thomas completed his potty training @ 2 1/2 years old.
Thomas LOVES sticks. I think this entire photo-shoot was done with a stick in one hand!
In addition, he is extremely affectionate, and his mum is his favourite person in the world!
He has a monster voice that he talks in about 70% of the time, it is a low growl...none of the other kids do this regularly but Thomas has for as long as I can remember.
Thomas LOVE Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches....he averages at LEAST 3 a day
Thomas has a giant blue blanket (this size of a twin mattress) that he has slept with every night since he was 4 months old. It was borrowed from Granny Joanney's house when we came for Christmas in 2008 and he LOVES it.
Thomas had a lisp until 6 months ago. He still has a really cute baby talk- He constantly tells me how much he "wub's" me (loves me).
Thomas's favourite toy is Thomas the train and/or buzz light year. His favourite colour is green--He always selects the green, colours in green, paints in green...the kid likes green a lot!
I don't know where I would be without Mr. T--he is so different from the girls, he keeps me on my toes but I wouldn't have it any other way. Boys are hilarious, and in almost every play group, Thomas is the most extreme of all the boys--he is the king of the chaos!
The thing I love most about Thomas is his albino afro, his giant gap in his teeth, his giant blue eyes and his buzz light year personality! He is a riot! I just want to kiss him all the time!!
These are some pine cones he has pulled off a tree so he can throw them at a random persons fence. Thomas gets in trouble a lot. Every time he gets busted and put in time-out he always hugs me and tells me how much he wubs me--Stan thinks he has already learned how to milk the system (what can you say about the youngest child?) Love you Thomas --so happy you are three!

6 comments:

Harry and Suzanne said...

Our Thomas is adorable in every way and very handsome. Really liked all the stories you shared. Would appreciate it if you could send a picture or two via e-mail, so we can print it/them. Cannot do it from the blog.
Thanks for sharing all about little Thomas. Love him, and love you all!

Jacob H. Tengelsen said...

I liked that post. it's a keeper. I love you eisha. Tell your family that I love them too.

Amanda said...

He is so big and handsome.

sue swinton said...

Would love a few of those pictures. What a handsome kid! Love you all

Crist Family said...

I "wub" this post. What a doll - he needs some cousin time with Eli. They would be Buzz and Woody together and would love the chaos they live in!

The Francis Family said...

Tyson is starting to find the letters in words when we read together and he always asks where the w is when there's an l! That's awesome they replace he same letters! Sure wish we could see you guys!